Главная РегистрацияRSS
Приветствую Вас, Гость
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 212»
Модератор форума: HELEN22 
Форум » МАСТЕР-КЛАССЫ » СЕМИНАР «A.B.C.D. model for writing learning outcomes» » Wrap-up and reflections
Wrap-up and reflections
HELEN22Дата: Среда, 03.02.2016, 19:50 | Сообщение # 1
Награды: 36
Статус: Offline
DAY-6

С уважением, Елена Владимировна

mamontenok2030Дата: Вторник, 09.02.2016, 20:12 | Сообщение # 2
Награды: 2
Замечания: 0%
WRAP-UP AND REFLECTIONS

Our six days together are coming to a conclusion. We are grateful for the active participation, discussions, and feedback that each has contributed to.

As we conclude, we would like you reflect on the whole workshop and review the goals. In what ways have these days met those
objectives for you? What suggestions do you have for us?To help us wrap up this course, we’d like you to reflect on what you have gained.To do list:Please reflect on the workshop and itsobjectives and let us and fellow learners know how it has helped you better
understand any of the assessment aspects we covered. Write your opinion on those questions in 150-200 words. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Deadline for this assignment is 02/10/2016, 12:00 a.m. Astana time

Касенова Альбина Бакытбековна

Сообщение отредактировал mamontenok2030 - Среда, 10.02.2016, 11:48

nataly0703Дата: Вторник, 09.02.2016, 21:10 | Сообщение # 3
Награды: 1
The ABCD method is one technique for writingoutcomes.
A Audience – Who? Who are your learners?
B Behavior – What? What do you expect them to beable to do? This should be an
overt, observable behavior, even if the actuallearning is covert or mental in nature. If you can’t
see it, hear it, touch it, taste it, or smell it,you can’t be sure your audience really learned it.
C Condition – How? Under what circumstances orcontext will the learning occur?
What will the student be given or already beexpected to know in order to accomplish the
D Degree – How much? How much will beaccomplished, how well will the behavior
need to be performed, and to what level? Do youwant total mastery (100%), do you want them
to respond correctly 80% of the time, etc. Acommon (and totally non-scientific) setting is 80%
of the time.
Outcomes specify what learners will be able to do,or perform, to be
considered competent. As such, they provide clearreasons for training.
Another way to view outcomes is that they aregoals redrafted to state
performances in terms that are clearly tangible tothe reader.
When writing outcomes, be sure to describe theintended result of
instruction rather than the process of instructionitself.
Thank you so much! It was very informative action.

Сообщение отредактировал nataly0703 - Среда, 10.02.2016, 09:54

Uliana_8787Дата: Вторник, 09.02.2016, 21:32 | Сообщение # 4
Награды: 0
I am glad that I got a chance to participate in this magnificent  seminar.

The workshop «A.B.C.D.model for writing learning outcomes» has  become an extremely useful and valuable seminar for me. In my opinion, the mainadvantage of this workshop is its intensity. We had only five days of work but
the amount of information we got and the number of aspects we’ve learnt is
enormous.

Each day of the seminar had to do with a specific  topic and all these topics turned out to be closely interrelated.  It’s great we had both theoretical and  practical tasks. I enjoyed reading the ideas and opinions of my colleagues. Iwant to thank the host of the seminar for giving me such an opportunity.

Certainly, the most exciting thing about the coursewas the information I got about the A.B.C.D. model for writing learning objectives.
It helped me to make the process of writing the learning objective very clear
and precise with no vague or unnecessary words and terms.

In conclusion, I want to thank the head of this  workshop Albina Kassenova. Thanks for the factual material and for the inspiringand motivating tasks and feedback. I’m looking forward to new seminars and
workshops.

Шуман Ульяна Павловна

SvetlyachokДата: Вторник, 09.02.2016, 23:58 | Сообщение # 5
Награды: 1
I would like to thank our tutor Albina Kassenova and our organizer of this master class Elena Vladimirovna for such an interesting and useful workshop "A.B.C.D. model for writing learning outcomes".

I've learnt a lot of information about writing objectives and the A.B.C.D. method. It was easy to undersand: Audience (A), Behavior (B), Condition ©, Degree (D), but it took me much time to write my own learning objectives or learnig outcomes based on the A.B.C.D. model.

It is clearer for me the difference between goals and objectives. I think I'll be more focused on this problem. I'm sure it will help me in planning of my lessons. Using the A.B.C.D. method will help me to identify desired behavior of my students. My students will know what actions they should demonstrate, what skills they will need. 
     To conclude, it is a very necessary and substantial workshop. Thanks a lot.

Ефименко Светлана Владимировна

DnataДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 08:32 | Сообщение # 6
I think that all teachers participated in the workshopwith a great pleasure. This seminar is very useful and valuable. This is anopportunity to show themselves, to look at the others. I was closely acquainted
with the ideas of my colleagues. I put them in my methodical bank. The most
valuable is the advice of a professional of the highest level of our tutor Albina
Kassenova. The important thing is a lot of practice. Now we  quite clearly imagine the basic components of
teaching goals and objectives. There is no doubt  that it`s a big help in planning lessons.
Formyself, I learned a lot. Methodological support of the seminar gave the
opportunity to look at our own actions and to recall some forgotten techniques.
It was very helpful and interesting to talk with colleagues. There is a desire
to create.  Inspired! Experience is the
best. Thankyou very much!

Наталья Николаевна Драгон

yesewellДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 08:45 | Сообщение # 7
Награды: 5
I am grateful for all these six days being with thelearning program, having discussions and even some fun. We become students again so feel younger. We do remember the pressures of standardized test is not onlyput on students but on teachers a well. Of course, students need to pass these test but teachers are required to teach the students what they need to know in
order to pass the tests. So now I have learnt new way of organizing my lessons.In a classroom setting, performance assessment is an essential companion to project learning. By developing comprehensive rubrics by which to evaluate student performances, teachers ensure that projects are more than just fun and engaging activities. They're true tests of a student's abilities and knowledge, linked to standards, and documented so that everyone -- students, parents, and educators -- understands what is being assessed.
Teachers, students, and parents all understand that the most effectiveassessment doesn't happen at the end of a unit. It's woven throughout lessons and projects, often so seamlessly as to be indistinguishable from everyday teaching and learning. Without question, thesehigh-quality performance assessments take time.

С уважением, Сьюэлл Юлия Львовна

zhannochkaДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 10:08 | Сообщение # 8
Good morning to everybody! I want to thank the whole team of the seminar and our tutor Albina for organising this seminar and for giving us a lot of new information about methodology. "A.B.C.D. mmodel for writing learning outcomes" seminar was very useful, good and intensive seminar. I'm really glad that you've given me a chance for participating in your seminar, Albina))). we had to work only some days but we got a llot of usefull information about the process and types of assessement and giving the objectives. At the beginning I didn't understand the task of day 4 but I did it later with your help))It was great that seminar included both practical and theoretical parts. because understanding comes in practise. 
usually I write one aim and three objectives to my lesson plans. but with your help I've learnt another way of giving the objectives. and I find it really more comfortable and clear. I think after visiting your seminar I will practise giving such kinds of objections. As the proverb says: We can study until old age and still not finish....

I'm looking forward for your new seminars!

Тусупканова Жанар Казбековна

missДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 12:49 | Сообщение # 9
Thank you for this brilliant seminar!!! We know what  we can do to help our students learn
What types of changes  we  can make (to assignments, activities, materials) to
increase actual student learning.  Matching objectives and activities and assessments will also check to
see if you are teaching what you have intended. These strategies and activities
should motivate pupils  to gain knowledge and skills useful for success in your
course, future courses and real world applications.In addition I have read the fact that key to writing instructional objectives is to use an action verb when describing the behavior you intend the students to perform. Action verbs such as calculate,
read, identify, match, explain, translate, and prepare all can be used to further
describe the behavior. On the other hand, words such as understand, appreciate,
internalize, and value are not appropriate when writing instructional objectives
because they are not measurable or observable. Everything was very interesting! Thank you for your work!

Мисник Татьяна Владимировна

elenaVRUДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 13:26 | Сообщение # 10
Good day, dear colleagues and tutor of our workshop Albina. I am happy to take part in this intensive,
but very useful and productive work. As for me, it was not easy to understand
some aspects of our topic at once. When I read the task of the 1stday, I had a wish to leave it because of big capacity, but this information about assessment intrigued me very much. I decided to overtake all obstacles and do it at any cost. I watched video, read attachments, analyze, searched in the Internet, read colleagues’ shares, considered our tutor’s opinion and did it.
I’ve known a lot of useful information for my work. The teacher should know not only practical, but also
theoretical aspects of his work. Of course, the system of assessment is an important part of educational process and the educator should know its mechanisms.

I have got a lot of knowledge about learning objectives (for list of verbs special thanks) and A.B.C.D model.
This model can help me to plan my lessons, set certain objectives and work out criteria of assessment for getting higher results. It can be helpful for getting my continuing education.
To sum up, I’d say thanks foryour work and I’m looking forward to our new cooperation.

Врублевская Елена Александровна

Сообщение отредактировал elenaVRU - Среда, 10.02.2016, 13:29

ГалинаДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 13:31 | Сообщение # 11
Good day ! I also want to say  thank you very much for the seminar "A. B. C. D.model for writing learning outcomes” ! In one of the applications I read these words: Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. (Abigail Adams)......I know for me,all the jobs were not very easy....But the main thing is to learn something new, to go forward, to continue to develop as a teacher .....I'm sure in future I can enhancemy knowledge and actively apply the experience gained in practice.

Дашкеева Галина Степановна

Сообщение отредактировал Галина - Среда, 10.02.2016, 13:34

M@ryДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 14:12 | Сообщение # 12
Dear seminar coordinators!I am grateful for your job. I think it was great! This seminar is full of new
experience for me. I know that learning from experience is one of the most
fundamental forms of learning. I wanted to widen my understanding of the assessment
and this workshop really expanded my knowledge. And I know how to write
learning objectives based on ABCD model. To be quite frank, it was new for me
that assessment, learning objectives, and instructional strategies can be
aligned. All this allows me to feel more confident in what I was doing. Ireally enjoy my participating this seminar.

Досумова Майра Мухамеджановна

maraldossДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 14:13 | Сообщение # 13
The first thing that needs to be said about the workshopis the significance of theme “A.B.C.D. model for writing learning objectives”. I’ve
discovered that with help of A.B.C.D. model it is easier and more precisely to combine
learning objectives. In my opinion, the work of seminar was veryinteresting and fruitful in many ways. Firstly, it can be helpful for teachers to
enlarge their mastery. Secondly, despite the short period given for doing tasks,
I think, teachers became much new useful information. As for me, it was highly gripping
to do all the tasks. I am so excited by new opportunities that workshop brings.
The participation in the seminar is very important and valuable for my further
research. The workshop was executed with the highest level of professionalism
of our tutor. I wish such seminars and workshops bring the joy of knowledge to
possess new technologies and methods of innovation, kindness and optimism in
our hearts. Everything was great! I am keen to participate again in such
workshop in the future.

Досумова Марал Мухамеджановна

gulina1963Дата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 14:27 | Сообщение # 14
I would like to congratulate all participants of the seminar with its copletion and to thank our coach Albina Kassenova and organizer Elena  Vladimirovna.I got a chance to participate in the seminar ( 11-15.01.16). Albina was my coach.It was meaniingful, interesting and very  useful seminar. Now I successfully use the strategy" Whole Brain Teaching" and different activities on my lessons. So I decided to participate in this seminar and I was right.It was valuable. I have got  a lot of new information. Such difficult questions as " Revised Blooms  Taxonomy" and "Learning Objecties" become more clear .This material will become my reference book in planning my lessons.This seminar has become extremely useful for me. Now I have "Action  Verbs  for learning objectives". I enjoy working. Thanks for the useful material, tasks and feedback.

Гулина Людмила Владимировна

mamontenok2030Дата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 14:50 | Сообщение # 15
elenaVRU, Врублевская Елена Александровна,

I am so touched by your feedback. It is so great that you are so honset with us. Indeed, our seminar is not easy, however not so hard. I am so glad that you could cope with our ABCD seminar. It makes us to reflect on our teaching practice. 

Касенова Альбина Бакытбековна

Форум » МАСТЕР-КЛАССЫ » СЕМИНАР «A.B.C.D. model for writing learning outcomes» » Wrap-up and reflections
Страница 1 из 212»
Поиск: