Главная РегистрацияRSS
Приветствую Вас, Гость
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 3 из 3«123
Модератор форума: HELEN22 
Форум » МАСТЕР-КЛАССЫ » СЕМИНАР «A.B.C.D. model for writing learning outcomes» » Day 3 activities
Day 3 activities
sauleshaДата: Понедельник, 08.02.2016, 18:14 | Сообщение # 31
Награды: 1
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
Assessments, learning objectives and instructional strategies should be aligned if we want our students to motivated and if we want to feel satisfaction for our work. All every teacher should put learning objectives,there strategies.For example,different  training technologies: 
In a "Flipped Classroom," students' initial exposure to content is shifted outside of the classroom via readings, instructional videos, individual or collaborative activities, or a combination of these. Then during class, rather than lecturing, all or a significant portion of the time is used for practice, application exercises, discussion-based activities, team-based learning, or other active learning techniques. Some preliminary assessment, such as an online quiz or brief assignment, may be used to gauge student understanding and tailor instructional plans prior to class.
Mobile Devices
New opportunities for engaging students in education emerge with the proliferation of smart phones, tablets, and their applications designed for novel interactions with content, coupled with ubiquitous communication capabilities. Because these technologies are evolving rapidly, instructors may find it difficult to keep up. Eberly is here to help faculty who are interested in exploring their options or using mobile devices to support their teaching and learning goals.

Сауле Алихановна Абдыканова

Сообщение отредактировал saulesha - Понедельник, 08.02.2016, 18:32

mamontenok2030Дата: Понедельник, 08.02.2016, 18:22 | Сообщение # 32
Награды: 2
The Day 3 is closed!

Касенова Альбина Бакытбековна

zhannochkaДата: Вторник, 09.02.2016, 16:57 | Сообщение # 33
Награды: 0
I think, assessments, learning objectives and instructional strategies should be aligned because  they work together, they are a team and they depend on each other. We want our students to learn the material (learning objectives); assessments gives us the understanding whether our students have achieved our learning objectives; instructional strategies help us to choose the best activities to reach our learning objectives and prepare our students for assessments. 
I use group, pair and individual work on my lessons, i create exercises, tests, describing situations, discussions and fill in the blanks and so on. If our students know what they should be able to do, they can assess their own progress and to improve their skills.

Тусупканова Жанар Казбековна

Форум » МАСТЕР-КЛАССЫ » СЕМИНАР «A.B.C.D. model for writing learning outcomes» » Day 3 activities
Страница 3 из 3«123
Поиск: