Главная РегистрацияRSS
Приветствую Вас, Гость
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 9 из 9«12789
Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
ЭлеонораДата: Пятница, 17.05.2013, 14:22 | Сообщение # 121
Награды: 1
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
Отправляю презентацию ученицы.
Прикрепления: School_of_the_F.rar(1499Kb)

SPolinaДата: Воскресенье, 29.12.2013, 21:21 | Сообщение # 122
Награды: 0
I want to tell you about my school .
My School Number 8 is in Krasnokamsk. And it is the best! They say that the school is our second home and it's true.
My school has an orange three-storey building. My school is old, so it needs to be repaired. Currently they are renovating the third floor. Classrooms in our school are very comfortable .
My school has very good, worthy teachers. Yes, they sometimes get angry, but they all still remain the best. After all, they do their best to give us a decent education.
I 'm in a good class, though my classmates are different. Every day I go to school in a good mood. I know that in our class, and in the school there are very good guys who can help in difficult moments.
In my school, I love the fact that if we need to, we can become one big, friendly "family."
Graduates of this school are very smart and educated. We are very proud of their successes.
I love my school! It gave me a lot of loyal friends, good and responsive teachers. They are really great!

Шепилова Полина,  8 класс,школа №8,г.Краснокамск,Пермский край.
Учитель Английского языка - Мехоношина Галина Владимировна.

galinamДата: Вторник, 31.12.2013, 12:15 | Сообщение # 123
Награды: 4
Шепиловой Полине
ученице 8б класса МБОУ "Средняя общеобразовательная школа №8"
г.Краснокамск, Пермский край

Мехоношиной Галине Владимировне
учителю английского языка МБОУ "Средняя общеобразовательная школа №8"
г.Краснокамск, Пермский край

Мехоношина Галина Владимировна

natakisДата: Суббота, 15.11.2014, 17:20 | Сообщение # 124
Награды: 1
I would like to tell you about my school.
To start with, I study at school №2 in Simferopol. I am a ninth-former. Our school is a specific one because it houses two schools. I mean students attend the main school till noon and after that they are busy at the art school. In the first form students are offered to choose what direction in art to follow, it goes on till the higher school. After finishing the school of art you have to pass your exams and get a diploma.  
As it was mentioned above, as in each school we study common subjects. I must say that our teachers are very creative and they do their best to make our lessons interesting and informative. We have a choice to take one of two profiles in the higher school, that is whether a biological  or
a historical one. I know for sure it is very important for a person to do what he/she likes.
 Speaking about my class I should say it is very friendly and we always try to support each other. We travel a lot not only around our Crimea which, as you know, has a unique nature, but we also visit other countries and cities. Though I don`t like to study, as my mother says, I am too lazy, but I like my school and my class  very much. It`s not difficult to guess  what is my favourite subject. I am fond of English and I use any opportunity to improve it. So I was very glad when my teacher suggested  me your  site. I hope it will help me in my further education.
  To sum it up I`m really proud of my school and I am very happy to study there.

Добавлено (15.11.2014, 17:20)
---------------------------------------------
I would like to tell you about my school. 
To start with, I study at school №2 in Simferopol. I am a ninth-former. Our school is a specific one because it houses two schools. I mean students attend the main school till noon and after that they are busy at the art school. In the first form students are offered to choose what direction in art to follow, it goes on till the higher school. After finishing the school of art you have to pass your exams and get a diploma.   
As it was mentioned above, as in each school we study common subjects. I must say that our teachers are very creative and they do their best to make our lessons interesting and informative. We have a choice to take one of two profiles in the higher school, that is whether a biological  or 
a historical one. I know for sure it is very important for a person to do what he/she likes. 
 Speaking about my class I should say it is very friendly and we always try to support each other. We travel a lot not only around our Crimea which, as you know, has a unique nature, but we also visit other countries and cities. Though I don`t like to study, as my mother says, I am too lazy, but I like my school and my class  very much. It`s not difficult to guess  what is my favourite subject. I am fond of English and I use any opportunity to improve it. So I was very glad when my teacher suggested  me your  site. I hope it will help me in my further education. 
  To sum it up I`m really proud of my school and I am very happy to study there. 
    Бондарь Александр Романович, 9-в класс , ОШ №2 г.Симферополь , РК

Учитель-координатор: Гамбарян Мариам Вагинаковна

Бондарь Александр Романович

guzel80Дата: Суббота, 29.11.2014, 16:45 | Сообщение # 125
Награды: 0
My name is Irina. I study in 9th  form.Let me introduce myself and my school. My school is not big, but  It’s light. Nearly 50 men study at our school.Our director,  Svetlana Nikolaevna, likesthe schoolchildren very much and understand them well. The various events are organized at the school center. The disco is held each Friday. The holiday “Halloween” is organized this year. The fair is held in a dining-room school each year. Sports competitions often take place at our school. The school lives by active life. We have a lot of remarkable teachers. We listen to our teachers with interest. The mathematics teacher, Gulsaria Hammatovna, teaches us to decide the equations, to prove the theorems. The save-life’s teacher, Vladimir Aleksandrovich, teaches us to act correctly in different vital situations. The English teacher, Svetlana Dilfarovna, acquaints us with the British customs, traditions, and teachers to make correctly the sentences, to talk in English, to read in English. Now some words about my classmates. There are  4 boys and 4 girls In our form. We oftengather together: we hiking campaigns spend evenings, go to the cinema, museums, and excursions. Our form is very friendly and  chief. We are not ideals in study of coursebut we are always ready to help to each other. I like my school very much.

Чумакова Ирина, 9 класс, село Николаевка, Мензелинский район Республика Татарстан,МБОУ "Николаевская ООШ" (учитель английского языка Нуриева Гузель Флюровна)

Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
Страница 9 из 9«12789
Поиск: