Главная РегистрацияRSS
Приветствую Вас, Гость
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 6 из 9«12456789»
Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
MitrofanovaДата: Воскресенье, 30.12.2012, 15:19 | Сообщение # 76
Награды: 1
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
My school is my second home.

My name is Anastasia. I am eleven. I am in the fifth form of Sultangulovo School. I would like to tell you about my school - my native school.
My school consists of two floors.
On the ground one there are the classes for young students and workroom. There are all kinds of tools and equipment there. There, school boys study Handicraft. There is a class for manual work for girls. Our teacher Olga Sergeevna explain us how to cook, sew and design clothes.
If you go to school and turn right, you will see a great light canteen. There's always very comfortable and clean. Here, pupils and teachers have lunch.
Besides, on the ground floor is the gym. Our Physical Education classes are held there. Pupils like to go there even after school, because there are a lot of additional courses.
On the second floor we have a school library. It is very nice and clean. There are very many useful, interesting and informative books. We also have a school museum, which is located here. We often visit it and admire beautiful children’s handmade works.
In our school there are many classrooms. They are bright and cosy. There are three large windows with flower pots on the window sills, a teacher's desk, desks, blackboard, tables and charts on the walls, maps and portraits in each classroom.
There are special classes for Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Geography, English and Russian. As for me I go to a study of Information Technology with great pleasure because we work separately on personal computers solving different puzzles and doing interesting tasks. This is a very interesting employment!
Our classroom is on the second floor, too. If you look out from the windows you can see the picturesque schoolyard. Our form teacher Galina Zinovievna is a teacher of the Russian Language and Literature. She is very kind. We respect her very much. We adore her lessons.
They say: “Our school is our second home.” It’s the truth. That’s why, I love my Sultangulovo school.

Митрофанова Анастасия, ГБОУ СОШ с.Рысайкино мр Похвистневский Самарской области, 5 класс
Учитель: Андреева Валентина Юрьевна

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Mitrofanova - Воскресенье, 30.12.2012, 15:28

AnastasiaBДата: Воскресенье, 30.12.2012, 15:23 | Сообщение # 77
Награды: 0
I study at school №2. Our school is 58 years old and it's one of the best school in our town. My favorite subjects are English and Social Studies. I'm going to take exams in these subjects. The teachers help me to prepare for the exams. I'm grateful to them for it. All the teachers are very kind and clever in my school. They organize different competitions in various subjects. The winners are awarded with valuable prizes. I took part in these competitions 4 times, but I became the winner only once. I hope I will win next time. I think I'm a competitive person.
There is a tradition in our class to organise parties. We arrange everything ourselves: scenario, games, tea and sweets. These fun parties take place every holiday.
I like my school and I'll never forget it!

Баранникова Анастасия. 9а класс. МБОУ СОШ №2. г. Волжский, Волгоградская область.
(Учитель - Тарасова Марина Владимировна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

KonnarДата: Воскресенье, 30.12.2012, 15:47 | Сообщение # 78
Награды: 1
Hello,my name is Dima.I am 17 years old.I am going to tell you about my school.My school is a beautiful building with 2 floors.It has school canteen where pupils can eat during there breaks.There is a wonderful gym and we have a lot of lessons of physical training in it.Our library is a really great.It is well stocked with books which are very intresting and useful.All classrooms in my school are light and airy.There are even some specialized cabinets which make our studying more intresting.
Everything is wonderful but I don't think it is the most important.Every school can have good canteen,gym and etc.But there was a question:"Do you like your school?"Yes,I like it very much.I Love my school for wonderful teachers,for brilliant activities.A lot of my friends study at this school and I meet them everyday.I think kind and helpful teachers,exellent and great friends,intresting and funny competitions make my school best.This year is last for me and it is a pity.I will miss my friends,my teachers but I am sure I will see all of them again.
Period of studying at school is the whole epoch.School becomes our second home.School years are very important in our life and i confess that school years are unforgettable.

Дмитрий Лукьянов,г.Углич,МОУ СОШ №5,11"K" класс.
(учитель:Пучкова Татьяна Анатольевна)
СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

IvanLisinДата: Воскресенье, 30.12.2012, 18:21 | Сообщение # 79
My name is Ivan Lisin. I am in the 6th grade in school # 2059 in Moscow.
Our school opened in 2007, November 12. I study in this school from the first day of its opening. I adore my school-it is my second home. I spend there half of my life there.
Our school is big and bright. There is a library, a comfortable dining room, a beautiful hall and a fantastic winter garden. But my favourite place is a gym where I can play my favorite games. The school has a large football field with artificial green turf. I like to play there with my friends.
Every day I go to school, I meet my favourite teachers with whom I can easily share my secrets.
A lot of of events usually take place in our school: concerts , children's parties, sports events, competitions, contests, open lessons, etc.
I love my school, I love my class, I love to learn! Come and see my beautiful school by your won eyes.

Иван Лисин
ГБОУ СОШ №2059
г. Москва
учитель Дубкова Ирина Федоровна

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал IvanLisin - Воскресенье, 30.12.2012, 18:32

RasimkaДата: Воскресенье, 30.12.2012, 22:37 | Сообщение # 80
Do you like your school?
School is a world of our childhood. I am lucky because I am in excellent school.The school is our second home, there we spend a lot of time. I study with pleasure, I like to read and to write . I like my school's wide corridors, where we play during the break, also I like my first teacher, who taught us to be kind to each other, to distinguish good from bad. I go to school because I like all my classmates and all my teachers.The aim of school is to prepare us for the adult life. I understand that if I want to live well,I must get an education. The best place for it is our school with it's great teachers.

Фаткуллин Расим, Татарстан Дрожжановский район с.Старые Какерли , 8 класс.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

IlmirochkaДата: Понедельник, 31.12.2012, 10:13 | Сообщение # 81
Do you like your school?
I study in the village school. It is three storey building.I like my school because I like to study very much. I also like it because I have really great friends and great teachers there! As a student, I believe that all my teachers take the responsibility to make our dreams come true. They teach us how we can reach our goals. With the knowledge that they are giving us, we will build our way up the ladder. I like school very much because we can learn lots of things that will help us later there. I understand that if I don’t study well, then life will be hard for me.
Ильмира Иматдинова, МБОУ "Старокакерлинская СОШ Дрожжановскоко муниципального района РТ, 6 класс
(учитель Фаткуллина Земфира Равиловна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

IlmirochkaДата: Понедельник, 31.12.2012, 12:14 | Сообщение # 82
Do you like your school?
My name is Ilyuza. I am in the fourth grade. We are seventeen in our class. I like to go there because I can see my classmates every day and we can play with them in the school yard before the school bell rings and after school. I like my teacher too, because she taught us to read and to write, I like her because she is very kind and patient. She has never lost her control.
I like school ,because there I learn very,very interesting things,I also like the different subjects that are proposed ,and sometimes we have parties at school .I like school because when I grow up ,I want to be a scientist and my dream will come true if I study well. School is the best place . It was, it is, and it will.
Прикрепления: 9023109.jpg(37Kb)

IlmirochkaДата: Понедельник, 31.12.2012, 12:22 | Сообщение # 83
Do you like your school?
My name is Ilyuza. I am in the fourth grade. We are seventeen in our class. I like to go there because I can see my classmates every day and we can play with them in the school yard before the school bell rings and after school. I like my teacher too, because she taught us to read and to write, I like her because she is very kind and patient. She has never lost her control.
I like school ,because there I learn very,very interesting things,I also like the different subjects that are proposed ,and sometimes we have parties at school .I like school because when I grow up ,I want to be a scientist and my dream will come true if I study well. School is the best place . It was, it is, and it will.
Илюза Аббазова, МБОУ "Старокакерлинская СОШ Дрожжановскоко муниципального района РТ, 4 класс
(учитель Фаткуллина Земфира Равиловна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН
Прикрепления: 1177503.jpg(37Kb)

MaryДата: Понедельник, 31.12.2012, 13:15 | Сообщение # 84
Hi! My name is Mary!
For me school is not only a place where you have Maths, PE, Literature, English and etc. For me, school is the place, where boys become real gentlemen and girls become beautiful ladies.
I study at a cadet’s school. It is a special place in my everyday life. Thanks to our teachers and extra disciplines, like choreography, combatant, the art of self-defense, psychology children become grown-ups, who are ready for their future life. Our school is the place, where you learn how to be individuality, how to be gentle, self-confident, friendly, creative, responsible and loyal.
School is the place of emotions: happiness, success and disappointment, laugh, tears, and love. But, even if you are upset, you see your friends and all problems start to disappear. I can’t imagine my life without my friends, who are supportive, helpful and funny. I try to take a lot of photos of them and our events, because I want to memorize the best moments of my school life.

Буцина Мария, г.Углич, МОУ СОШ №5, 8к2 класс (учитель Леонова Ольга Александровна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Tusya7Дата: Среда, 02.01.2013, 13:36 | Сообщение # 85
Награды: 2
Елена Владимировна, а можно ли выслать сертификаты моих учеников - участников конференции на мой электронный адрес? Чтобы у меня самой была возможность поздравить их всех и наградить.
с уважением, Наталья Геннадьевна

Наталья Геннадьевна

HELEN22Дата: Среда, 02.01.2013, 13:47 | Сообщение # 86
Награды: 36
Цитата (Tusya7)
а можно ли выслать сертификаты моих учеников - участников конференции на мой электронный адрес?

КОНЕЧНО МОЖНО!

С уважением, Елена Владимировна

ValentinaДата: Среда, 02.01.2013, 17:40 | Сообщение # 87
Награды: 6
Уважаемая Елена Владимировна! Можно мне присоединиться к просьбе Натальи Геннадьевны? Мне тоже хотелось бы своему ученику вручить сертификат в торжественной обстановке. Возможно, пример Сергея пробудит у других учащихся желание участвовать в конкурсах и конференциях по нашему предмету.

Сливень Валентина Алексеевна

HELEN22Дата: Среда, 02.01.2013, 19:23 | Сообщение # 88
Награды: 36
ВНИМАНИЕ!!! СЕРТИФИКАТЫ УЧАСТНИКАМ КОНФЕРЕНЦИИ ОТПРАВЛЕНЫ!!
Напоминаю, что участники с профилями, несоответствующими требованиям, сертификаты не получают!!!
У ТЕХ, КТО ОФОРМИЛ ПРОФИЛИ НЕ ВЕРНО (фото не соответствует или не указано авторство) ЕЩЕ ЕСТЬ ВРЕМЯ ОФОРМИТЬ и ПОЛУЧИТЬ СЕРТИФИКАТЫ
УЧИТЕЛЯ-КООРДИНАТОРЫ МОГУТ ПОДАТЬ ЗАЯВКУ На СЕРТИФИКАТ ЗА ПОДГОТОВКУ УЧАСТНИКОВ К КОНФЕРЕНЦИИ
Сообщите
Ф.И.О. (в дательном падеже)
специальность
ОУ
регион

Строчки НЕ НУМЕРОВАТЬ!!!

С уважением, Елена Владимировна

valentinaenglisДата: Среда, 02.01.2013, 19:26 | Сообщение # 89
Награды: 7
Андреевой Валентине Юрьевне
учитель английского языка
ГБОУ СОШ с.Рысайкино мр Похвистневский
Самарская область

Андреева В.Ю.

лилечк4аДата: Среда, 02.01.2013, 19:48 | Сообщение # 90
Награды: 2
Воротиной Лилии Александровне
БОУ «Вохтожская средняя общеобразовательная школа №2»
Грязовецкий район Вологодская область

Воротина Лилия Александровна

Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
Страница 6 из 9«12456789»
Поиск: