Главная РегистрацияRSS
Приветствую Вас, Гость
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 4 из 9«12345689»
Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
@pelsinkaДата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 16:30 | Сообщение # 46
Награды: 1
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
I want to tell you a little about our school. Our school has light and large classrooms. It is good and pleasant to study here. In school there are many studies: Chemistry,Maths,Russian and English. There is one study in which students may be at any time. We can just sit and talk,relax and enjoy themselves. There we always have a good time and we can chat or drink a cup of tea. We have a great gym. We play different fun games here. We have a friendly class. We can stand up for each other if somebody is hurt. In our school any day is better than the previous. I love my school and I like study here. Пеняева Анна, 8 класс, г.Воронеж, МБОУ СОШ №81, (учитель английского языка Яблокова Елена Николаевна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Natalie2413Дата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 19:39 | Сообщение # 47
Награды: 0
I like my school so much. I study at lyceum №33 in Ivanovo.It is my second house.Our school is cozy,light and comfortable. There are 4 specialized profiles for students from the 8th form. They are : Physics and Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry,History and Philology, and technological. I study at Hostory and Philology form. My favourite subjects are English, Literature and Social Science. Bisedes lessons there are many clubs: volleybal, basketball, dramatic clubs and others. Our class is friendlly. We love our classmum. And we try to help people who needs help.
In conclusion, I want say that I never forget my school !
Смирнова Наталья,г.Иваново, лицей№ 33,(учитель английского языка Маскаева Алена Алексеевна )

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

алинкаДата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 23:19 | Сообщение # 48
Награды: 3
School № 44
Hello! I am very glad to take part in your conference and share my opinion about my school.
It is situated not far from the centre of the city, called Juzhny Sklony. It is not new, but very dear for us. Our school was named after Olga Chistyhina a young woman who was tortured and then killed by fascists.
The three – stored school is situated in a large yard by some trees and flower-beds. Cloakroom is on the first floor, there is a canteen on the ground floor. We can find the office of the Headmaster on the second floor and the stuff room near it. Our Headmaster is called Chertakova Irina Anatolievna. She spends a lot of extracurricular activities. Our assembly hall as well as the library is not very big. We borrow books from the library and often work with them there. We can find also a large football field and a sport ground on the right of the school.
Our school is just the same as all the rest in the city. It is big and noisy as there are over 600 pupils. Worth mentioning is that the most remarkable events of the school life are different holidays: the First Bell, the Last Bell, New Year Celebrations, a Day for Teachers etc.
To sum up I am happy to tell you that I like my school very much. I am good at many subjects and I like to take part in all major events of the school. What is more I have many friends and teachers in our school. I am very proud of being a pupil of our school.

A pupil of form 7 school №44 Donetsk: Alina Arkovskaya.
A teacher: Yuryeva Svetlana Ivanovna.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН
Прикрепления: 8517144.jpg(194Kb)

ребневДата: Воскресенье, 16.12.2012, 20:46 | Сообщение # 49
If you look at my school you can think : it is a typical school. There are millions of such schools everywhere. No, my school is the best in our region. And I wan to tell you about it.

I go to school with pleasure. Here there is an atmosphere of friendship and understanding. Firstly, each lesson in our school is a mini-performance: interesting experiments, exciting teachers` stories, pupils discussions. The lessons of English are the periods, when we prepare projects and presentations, play interactive games and sing songs. We usually take part in different contest of American corner in Saratov. I enjoy the lessons of Russian and Literature most of all. I must admit, my dream is to become the teacher of Russian, that`s why I`ve chosen humanitarians to study on the advanced level. I think the Russian language is most beautiful one among all other world`s languages. Of course, for each lesson we should thank our teachers. They are fair, kind, clever, creative and sociable people. Secondly, don`t think that we have only lessons. Different events take place before, after and during classes: we celebrate different holidays, arrange children`s parties, sport competitions and Olympiads. My classmates are good actors and actress, we show our performances at the end of each term. I have got the only problem: there are four boys in my class. Sometimes I`m the only gentleman in the classroom and feel too much attention to my person.

Ребнев Роман г.Саратов гимназия№87

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал ребнев - Воскресенье, 16.12.2012, 20:55

DashkaДата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 19:19 | Сообщение # 50
My school
I go to school number 3 .It has three floors and thirty studies .The studies are light,nice and comfortable .There are a lot flowers,nice furniture and computers there .The school has a gym,a library,a canteen and cloak-rooms .A lot of pupils love sport and juin school sports clubs.They can play volleyball,football,basketball,do judo and gymnastics .Our teachers are nice and kind . There is a nice garden in front of the school .We have got a sports ground behind the school. we usually have PE there in autumn and in spring. You can see nice flowerbeds and big trees there. We usually water flowers in spring and summer. I love my school very much.
Никольская Дарина, 5 класс МБОУ ДСОШ №3 г. Дятьково Брянская область.Учитель - Корнилова Наталья Геннадьевна

ПРОСЬБА ВСТАВИТЬ ФОТО в ПРОФИЛЬ

KetchupBlastДата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 20:08 | Сообщение # 51
Награды: 2
Hello, my name is Roman Chechen and i am very glad to share my opinion about our school with you. I study in the 7th form of Donetsk secondary school 44. In it there are more than 600 pupils. We learn a lot of different subjects. The teachers who work with us are skillful and creative. Our school life is rich in various activities. We can both learn and entertain.
But i'd like to tell a few words about the history of my school. It was built at the beginning of the XXth century. During the WWII there was a German central office in our school. Many young heroes were tortured and then killed by fashists. Among them there was a young woman Olgya Chistyukhina. Our school was named after her. Up to now the pupils of the school have friendly relations with Olgya's son Alexandr Shchukin who lives in Kharkiv. Every year on September 8 he visits our school and we honour the memory of Olgya and all other heroes of the WWII. We usually prepare a concert and put flowers to the memorial.
On more thing i'd like to mention about is sports. All of us are fond of playing football and we are the fans of "Shahtar" football team. That's why we visit all the matches of this team if they play at one of the most beautiful stadium - Donbas Arena.
I'm proud of being a pupil of our school,very much.

Чечень Роман, Украина,г.Донецк,СОШ №44,7-А кл.
учитель: Юрьева Светлана Ивановна.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал KetchupBlast - Вторник, 18.12.2012, 20:16

VasilijДата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 20:15 | Сообщение # 52
Hello, my name is Egor. I study in specialized-comprehensive school №3.I am pupil of the 9th form. Do l like my school? I like it, of course.How can’t a pupil like the place where he has spent most part of his childhood. I have always loved my school and wanted to make it better, that’s why I became the President of our school.
It goes without saying, that there are many big and good schools, and better-equipped than our school. But to my mind my school is the best place with new equipment, with high level of education. I live in a small town, but I have a good opportunity p go to a school where not only good teachers work, but foreign young teachers come to our school and teach us English.
In addition I want to tell you that I had an opportunity to study in Artek’s school, new and beautiful one. But I suppose that t nothing can be compared with the spirit of your own school. When I enter my school I get much positive energy, Becouse this is my second home.
And after these words, will you ask me «Do you love your school?»

Клейно Егор,Украина.г.Дзержинск,СЗОШ №3,9-"А" класс. (учитель: Елагина Татьяна Анатольевна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Vasilij - Вторник, 18.12.2012, 20:16

НадяДата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 21:33 | Сообщение # 53
Награды: 2
Let me introduce myself. My name is Nadya Presnuhina and I'm a pupil of 11th form of a secondary school in Uglich.
My school isn't like any other in the town but it's a specialized school, offering different non-academic subjects like sports, choreograhy, combatant preporation.
I remember my first day at this school and my first teacher and even my first excellent mark. And it's a pity that I can't go on studying for one more year because its my last year and I leave school for a University. So, my school. How can you recognize it? It's big enough for our small town, it occupies a two-storeyed building. There is a garden in front of it and a sportground behind. But you will find it certanly because of children voices, laugh, and cries. Maybe they cry joyfully because school day is over, but maybe because they'll meet again tommorow at school.
I like my school because everyone here is friendly and I'm proud of our cadet's achivements. What about my class? As for my class it's just amazing. I always feel at home here. Boys and girls are friendly and easy to get alone with.
I hope you have an image of my school and maybe you even feel its spirit as I feel it daily opening the door and coming into school.Come on my school!

Преснухина Надежда, МОУ СОШ №5 г.Углич. Учитель Пучкова Татьяна Анатольевна

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Надя - Вторник, 18.12.2012, 21:35

AsunaДата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 21:57 | Сообщение # 54
Do I like school? It is a rather difficult question to answer. I think you agree that school plays a very important role in a pupil's life, because it prepare a person for a future career. It becomes the second home for a student as he spends as much time there as st home. That's why, parents wanted me to change the school I attended. My father considers that the primary aim of the school is to teach every child to use the advantages of his individual talents and skills. My mother's wish was to find the school where the teaching on the high level demanded devotion, responsibility and enthusiasm of every teacher. To my mind a good school is characterized by the atmosphere, in which teachers, parents and pupils work together, where they are devoted friends and partners.
Now I'm a students of the gymnasia № 87. I have been learning in it since the 1 of September. It is not easy study here. It takes me a lot of time to do my home work every day, but marks are not always good. I'm a new comer, and I don't get along with my classmates, especially boys. Buy I hope soon everything will be all right, and I will say: I love my school very much.
Ашихмина Екатерина, г.Саратов, МАОУ "Гимназия №87", 8Б класс
(учитель: Клерикова Ольга Алексеевна).

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

алинкаДата: Среда, 19.12.2012, 11:55 | Сообщение # 55
Награды: 3
Объясните пожалуйста, что обозначает под фотографией награды у кого 0+ у кого 1+ а у меня просто 0 без +, я что то нетак оформила? участники после меня отправили у них стоит + а у меня нет.Он играет какую- нибудь роль? Алина Арковская

HELEN22Дата: Пятница, 21.12.2012, 19:04 | Сообщение # 56
Награды: 36
Quote (алинка)
Объясните пожалуйста, что обозначает под фотографией награды у кого 0+ у кого 1+ а у меня просто 0 без +, я что то нетак оформила? участники после меня отправили у них стоит + а у меня нет.Он играет какую- нибудь роль? Алина Арковская

Объясняю:
не переживайте у вас тоже стоит 0+, просто вы не ведите плюс, так как сами не можете себе прибавить награды. Награды могут раздавать участники форума или админ за определенные заслуги.

С уважением, Елена Владимировна

drunyaДата: Пятница, 21.12.2012, 20:08 | Сообщение # 57
Do you like your school?
I study at school № 33 in Ivanovo. My school is one of the oldest and biggest schools in my town. Our school is a Luseum. More than 1000 pupils study in it. At my school a lot of different interesting subjects are learhed by pupils. We are taught by school teachers who are very intelligent, bright and can always understand and forgive us for our mistakes. After the 7th form students can choose one way of specialized education. My form is Physical and Mathematical and I love it because learning there is difficult, but interesting. I like almost all the subjects, but my fovourite ones are Physics and Mathematics. The English language is a little bit difficult for me, but I want to know it very well and I try to learn hard.
So, I like my school. It is my second home.

ПРОСЬБА ВСТАВИТЬ ФОТО в ПРОФИЛЬ и УКАЗАТЬ АВТОРСТВО

АлинаДата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 10:13 | Сообщение # 58
Hello! My name is Alina. I am pupil of the 10th form. I am glad to take part in this conference and tell you about my school.
I study at New Kiner lyceum. It is new and modern because it was built in 2010. I think it is the best school in our district. More than 500 pupils study here. They are from different villages and get there by busses. Some of them live in the hostel where they have all needs.
Our lyceum has two modern computer classes, Physics and Chemistry laboratories and a big and light library. There is a computer, multimedia and Internet in every class of our lyceum. Classrooms in my school are bright and spacious, with large windows and comfortable desks. Their walls are decorated with pictures and portraits.
On the first floor there are two big gyms. We like to go there after lessons, because there are a lot of equipment to do sports. We are fond of doing sport, take part in many competitions and win.
Our teachers are very talented and experienced. We respect and love our teachers for their understanding and kindness.
I like my lyceum.
Хабибуллина Алина.МБОУ "Новокинерский лицей" Арский район Республика Татарстан 10Акласс
Учитель:Саляхова Лилия Ахметгалиевна

ПРОСЬБА ВСТАВИТЬ ФОТО В ПРОФИЛЬ

KentДата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 12:11 | Сообщение # 59
Hello,my name is Denis!I'm from Volzhsky Military School.I'm so happy to join this conference and tell you about my school. I can say that it has become my second home and not only because I spend so much time here.
I'm proud of my school, I think it's unique. There is a uniform, a banner, an emblem , a code of conduct here. Some of our teachers are officers. They teach us different subjects such as Military and Shooting Drill.Many cadets dream to become military men like our teachers.
Most of all I like the atmosphere here. It gives us an opportunity to develop ourselves, to create something interesting. I'm leaving school this year, but I'm sure that I'll remember my school days as the happiest time in my life.
Лытиков Денис, МБОУ кадетская школа имени Героя Российской Федерации С.А. Солнечникова г. Волжского Волгоградской обл., 11 класс
учитель Игнатова Ирина Николаевна

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Kent - Суббота, 22.12.2012, 12:14

JohnnyJacksonДата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 15:02 | Сообщение # 60
It gives me great pleasure to take part in this conference!
You ask me whether I like my school.
It goes without saying, yes, I do like my school. As we become older we realize that there are some essential things and places we always love to come back to. To my mind, they are certainly our birthplace, our home and the school we go to. We will always be indebted to our teachers for the rest of our lives. And here a nice song comes to my mind:
(На музыку песни "Школьные годы чудесные")
School days are sunny
And joyful with bell.
we have such pleasant
And interesting lessons.
Reading and writing -
We do it so well.
Happy and merry
Are our schooldays.

School days are merry
And interesting
Our schoolmates
Do everything:
They like to read
And to sing
They like to write
And to dance
How we like
Our merry school days!
Days we'll remember
For all our life.
HAPPY SCHOOL YEARS!

School for me is a unity of interesting lessons,faithful friends and understanding teachers.
I must admit that all my classmates are nice people. All of them have different characters. Some are courageous, kind-hearted, curious, faithful and thougtful of others. In my class there are no heartless and selfish children. I think, it's a terrible when people are heartless, cowardly, cruel. Sometimes we can be idle and a little boastful. But we are always ready to help each other in hardships.
As for our teachers, some of them are young, some - old, some of them are strict, some - kind. But all of them are qualified, intelligent and sympathetic.
I would like to tell you that there are a lot of traditions in our school. we celebrate the Day of Knowledge, Teacher's day, New Year's day, Victory Day, the Day of Last Bell.
In conclusion, I would say that school is my second home. This is the place that you always want to come back to. I'm sure, when I am grown-up, I will always visit the meetings of the school-leavers and will see my dear teachers.

Евгений Биленко, Украина, Донецкая область, г.Дзержинск, СОШ №3,10-"А" класс.
(учитель: Елагина Татьяна Анатольевна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал JohnnyJackson - Суббота, 22.12.2012, 15:06

Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
Страница 4 из 9«12345689»
Поиск: