Главная РегистрацияRSS
Приветствую Вас, Гость
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 3 из 9«1234589»
Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
Evgeniy0102Дата: Понедельник, 03.12.2012, 17:47 | Сообщение # 31
Награды: 1
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
Hello dear friends!
I would like to tell you about the college where I am studying. And it's called "Anzhero - Sudzhensk Polytechnic al College." It is located in two buildings, and these are the main and laboratory ones. There are so many interesting places in our college, such as an assembly hall, a gym, a library, a reading hall, some laboratories and a lot of classrooms. We are taught the first-class teachers on general subjects and special ones. But this is not important.
And the most important and interesting thing in our college is a diverse student’s life. After all, we have something to interest students. You ask, "What interest?" And I answer, "we can offer such studios as a vocal studio, the studio" Guitar ", such clubs as" Ecologist "," Political Club "and" A Young Family”. But in addition to this, the college has a lot of traditions, such as" Dedication to Students"," The Memory Watch ", dedicated to the 9th of May, " A day of White Cranes "and our oldest tradition" Motor Rally. "
Motor Rally is already forty three years, but in spite of the fact that it is an old tradition, it has not lost its relevance to the present day. It seems to me that it is becoming more and more interesting from year to year. " Motor Rally "will live in our hearts even after my friends and I finished the college. It's a very memorable part of my student’s life.
And I will end with this: "Come to us to learn! It will be fun!"
Дёнов Евгений, 3 курс, ГБОУ СПО "Анжеро-Судженский политехнический колледж", Кемеровская область, г.Анжеро-Судженск, преподаватель Минова Олеся Олеговна.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН
Прикрепления: My_College.doc(22Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал Evgeniy0102 - Среда, 05.12.2012, 15:37

SlavanisamydinovДата: Понедельник, 03.12.2012, 17:53 | Сообщение # 32
I'm a student of Anzhero-Sudzhensk polytechnical college. More than 600 students are studying in our college. There are different specialities in our college:
- Biochemical production
- Processing of Oil and Gas
- Social Work
- Pharmacy
-Rational use of natural-economic complexes
-Installation and technical exploitation of industrial equipment.
There is a huge library, a dining room, a sports hall in our college.
Student ‘s life is a very various and interesting for me. There is a music studio "Guitar", a school "Leader", Club of Merry and Qick-witted, a municipal council "An Orange".
My future speciality is a technician - ecologist. Our college is only one institution when young people can receive such education in our region. My speciality is actual because there is a very dangerous ecological situation in a lot of regions of our country and in the whole world.
I like to study! I have an active student ‘ s life. I go to lectures, I take part in a student olympiads. I'm a praepostor of my student’s group.
I want to call on people to save environmental resources. Our present is a future of our children and the Earth. And this is our responsibility! Вячеслав Низамутдинов,ГБОУ СПО "Анжеро-Судженский политехнический колледж",I курс, Кемеровская область, г. Анжеро-Судженск. Преподаватель: Минова Олеся Олеговна.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Slavanisamydinov - Понедельник, 03.12.2012, 18:13

неизвестныйДата: Вторник, 04.12.2012, 06:22 | Сообщение # 33
Награды: 0
Hello everyone!!! I am from Norilsk. It is a small indusrial town in the North of Krasnoyarskiy Kray. It is very cold here 8 months a year. Today is -40. But we go to school with my friends. I study at school № 17. I like this school because teachers here are kind and patient. My favourite subjects are History and English. I have got a lot of friends at school, but my best friends are Nurana and Zarina. I love this school because here is fun and interesting. We take part in different events and competitions. After classes we play sports, such as table tennis and volleyball and we do athletics at school. School is happy great fun!!!

Мурадова Шабнам, школа 17, класс 6 "а", учитель - Альянова Юлия Васильевна
фото нет возможности выложить.....пока(( cry

Гурбанов Юсиф Тофигович

M@rin@Дата: Среда, 05.12.2012, 10:45 | Сообщение # 34
Награды: 2
My school.
As you become older you realize that there are several essential things and places you alwaays long to come back to. They are your birthplace,your home and the scool you went to.
My school is a four-storeyed building. It is quite big with sport ground behind it.On the groundfloor there are the classrooms for the workshops. There are all Kinds of tools and machines in the workshops.
On the onefloor there are the classrooms for the primary school pupils and library.
Our school library is nice and clean.There are many bookcases and bookshelves with a lot of books there. If you enter the school and turn, right you see a big light dinning-room. Our school has many classrooms. The classrooms are light and beautiful.There are two sportrooms in my school. One sportroom is big and one sportrooms is little.There are a good and a kind teachers in our school. I love my school!
Саламов Исса.Красноярский край.г.Норильск.МБОУ "СОШ №17"(учитель Дуднева Марина Викторовна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Дуднева Марина Викторовна

anna_hДата: Четверг, 06.12.2012, 21:25 | Сообщение # 35
I attend a typical secondary school in our settlement but despite of everything I am sure that our school is the best in the whole region. Here we get knowledge which can be very important in our future life.
My school means a lot for me because I spend the biggest part of my day here. My lessons always start at 8: 30 a.m and usually finish at 3 p.m. To be honest, I like my school and feel comfortable here. My school is very modern so it has all new facilities for studies. Our school has two modern computer classes, the workshops, the gymnasium, Physics and Chemistry laboratories and a good library. There is a computer, multimedia and Internet in every class of our school. Our teachers are very talented and experienced. They are also very helpful and kind. They can help us do different researches and presentations and we often participate in different competitions together. Pupils of our school even take part in world competitions. I can say that I am really lucky because I have the opportunity to go to this school.

Хараузова Анна
11 класс
БОУ Вохтожская «СОШ №2»
Вологодская область п. Вохтога
(учитель: ВоротинаЛ.А.)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

неизвестныйДата: Пятница, 07.12.2012, 08:57 | Сообщение # 36
Hello, everyone. I am from Norilsk, Russia. My name is Aisel' Gashimova. I study at a secondary school№ 17, 6"A" class. I like our school, because teachers here are kind and I have got a lot of friends. They are my classmates. My school is not ver big, but cosy. the classrooms are very beautiful and colourful. Our class has its own classroom. It is number 40. We look after it. Decorate it for different holidays. Our town is in the North of Sybiria, that is why we usually don't have classes in winter. It is very cold and too windy outside. So, we study new material with a help of our school website.... All in all, I love my school very much. And I think it is very interesting to sudy here. My school is the best.

Гашимова Айсель. г. Норильск, Школа №17. 6"а" класс. Учитель - Альянова Юлия Васильевна

ПРОСЬБА ВСТАВИТЬ ФОТО В ПРОФИЛЬ

Гурбанов Юсиф Тофигович

MikeДата: Пятница, 07.12.2012, 16:48 | Сообщение # 37
I want to tell you about my school. I study at school #3. It is big and nice. We have a lot of classrooms, a gym, a large canteen, a library and a museum. My classroom is big and light. There is a computer, some bookcases, desks, chairs and a lot of flowers in it. There is a sportsground in front of our school. We can run, jump, play football or volleyball after lessons there.
My favourite subjects are English, Maths and Literature. And of course I like my teachers. They are nice and kind.
There are many sport clubs in our school. They are: computer club, chess club, singing club and sport club. I go in for sport club.
I like my school and I am sure, it is the best school!!

Гришков Михаил
5 класс
МБОУ ДСОШ №3
г. Дятьково Брянская область
учитель: Корнилова Наталья Геннадьевна

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Grigor36Дата: Пятница, 07.12.2012, 17:27 | Сообщение # 38
As for me I study at school №3. It's the biggest school in our town. There are about 800 pupils there. I have many friends in my school.
Our school is a three-storied building. There is a library, two school museums, a gym and a shooting gallery in our school. There are many classrooms in our school. They are large and light. There are a lot of flowers everywhere. There is also a computer in each classroom.
Our teachers are very nice, clever and kind. I am sure, they are the best teachers! I like my school and my teachers more and more every day!

Хмелевский Григорий
6 класс
МБОУ ДСОШ №3
учитель: Корнилова Наталья Геннадьевна

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

milashkaДата: Пятница, 07.12.2012, 17:30 | Сообщение # 39
My school.
I go to school number 1 of Kurganinsk. I am in the 5th D form. I like to study at school. We learn different subjects. For example: Russian, Maths, English, Liturature, PE, Musik, Art. Most of all. I like english and Art.
Our school , i talk about the building , is not big but there are a lot of pupils their, more than 1000 students. It is cosy, light and comfortable. There is a schoolyard with flowers around our school. There is new sportsground behind the school where we have PE lessons.
We have a lot of different competitions, contests and games.
I like to take part in some of them.
Our head teacher is Pavlichenko Sergei Victorovich. He is very strict and never unfair.
My form teacher is called Gromova Zoya Vladimirovna. She is nice and kind.
I like to study at school because i get new knowledge there.

Багдасарян Милана
МАОУ СОШ № 1
5 Д класс
Краснодарский край
г. Курганинск
(учитель английского языка) Атаян Лусине Багатуровна.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

СоНтИкДата: Пятница, 07.12.2012, 19:50 | Сообщение # 40
My School
My school is a three-storey building. It is quite big. Behind it –there is a canteen. It is always crowded and noisy, but it is clean. Here the pupils and their teachers have lunch.
On the ground floor there is a cloak-room, a head-mistress office and a doctor’s room. Here
we read our timetable. There is a nice assemble hall on the ground floor. Different meetings, concerts, festivals are held there.
On the first floor there is a library. It is nice and clean. Two librarians help pupils to find books they need. There are many bookcases and bookshelves with a lot of books there.
There is a large gym on the first floor. Our physical training lessons are held there. Pupils like to go there even after the lessons, because it has sport equipment. Our school has a lot of classrooms. They are light and spacious. There are a lot of flower pots on the window sills.
Our classroom is on the second floor. Its windows face the school-yard. Our form-mistress is a teacher of History. We respect her very much, she is a kind and experienced teacher. We study events in the past, discuss them. I’m fond of her subject. My second favourite subject is English. I like to read, translate, learn poems by heart and of course speak English. My teacher explains the material very well. She is creative and intelligent. At the lessons we like to act out, play dominoes, solve puzzles and crosswords. I take part in different competitions in English. I'm very active at the lesson. At home I work at my pronunciation. I’d like to speak English fluently.
When I think about my school I don't remember its walls and desks; it is my teachers and classmates who will be always with me. I like my school and I am so thankful to our teachers for what they do for us.
Курбатова Софья,МБОУ:5"а"класс "Баевская СОШ",село Баево, Алтайский край, 5 класс(куратор Сьянова Светлана Валерьевна)

ПРОСЬБА ВСТАВИТЬ ФОТО в ПРОФИЛЬ

КроТДата: Пятница, 07.12.2012, 21:26 | Сообщение # 41
My name is Mark Chistyak. I’d like to introduce my educational establishment. I study at Donetsk lyceum № 37. It is in Ukraine. Our lyceum is a state one and education here is free of charge. I am a pupil of the 7 form A. “A” means “advanced” and we usually take top places in the rating among other 7 forms.
Every school in Ukraine has a core curriculum and a school curriculum. The core curriculum includes such subjects as Maths, Ukrainian and World Literature, Physics, History, Geography, English, German, Ukrainian. Russian is a foreign language in our country and we have only one or two Russian lessons a week.
I should say I prefer humanitarian subjects. My favourite ones are English and History. According to the school curriculum I chose extra subjects such as Computer Studies, Economics and Ethnography.
Our teachers are easy-going and cheerful; some of them are serious and strict. But all of them are smart and helpful.
Almost all my classmates are very kind, jolly and well-bread. Almost all, you know…
There many clubs and sport section in our lyceum. My brother Arthur goes in for sports and joined track-and-field athletics section. As for me I attend chess club and English club. We work out projects and place them on our site englishclub37.at.ua. We also visit educational sites and take part in competitions and quizzes. With best wishes, Mark.
Чистяк Марк, 7-А класс, Донецкий многопрофильный лицей №37 (Учитель Жигло Ирина Викторовна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

ВладимирДата: Суббота, 08.12.2012, 20:20 | Сообщение # 42
Hi, everybody! I study at Donetsk Lyceum 37. It is in Ukraine. I am glad to take part in All-Conference for the students “DO YOU LIKE YOUR SCHOOL?” under the guide of the Teachers Workshop “English is my Life”. I am not the only participant of the conference from our lyceum. Two other pupils have already taken part in it. So you know something about our school life. I’d like to add some more facts and express my own opinion on the subject suggested.
I have been studying in our lyceum for 9 years already. When I entered the first grade in 2004 it was just a secondary school. But many pupils studied Maths and Physics thoroughly and showed the best results at the regional Olympiads, contests and competitions and our school became lyceum with many profiles.
So there is not only core curriculum with traditional set of subjects. Pupils can also choose subjects on some profiles. As for me I have chosen Maths and Physics. Other pupils have chosen Jurisprudence, Psychology, Economics and others.
Our lyceum offers great choice of extra school activities. There are many clubs and sport sections. I joined basketball section and English Club. My favourite subject is English. At the sittings of our English Club we work out projects and display them on our site englishclub37.at.ua. We also often go on excursions and visit museums and theatres with our classmates and form mistress. Of course I like my lyceum greatly!
Visit our city and our lyceum. We are always glad to see you!
Горовой Владимир, 9-ФМ класс, Донецкий многопрофильный лицей №37, Украина. (координатор проекта Английский Клуб Жигло Ирина Викторовна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Владимир - Суббота, 08.12.2012, 20:21

turchakДата: Суббота, 08.12.2012, 20:56 | Сообщение # 43
Dear friends! I am Arthur Chistyak. I live in Donetsk, Ukraine. I greet all the members of Creative workshop teachers “English is my life” and all the participants of the Conference for the students “DO YOU LIKE YOUR SCHOOL?”
I have already read the works of some participants of the Conference and I’d like to share my ideas about my school, our school life, my classmates and about my favourite subjects and teachers.
I have been studying at the lyceum 37 for nine years already so I am a pupil of the 9-PhM form. You ask me why PhM? It is not a radio wave! It means that according to the school curriculum we study Physics and Mathematics every day. Of course I like these subjects. But two more subjects are very important for me. I mean English and Computer Studies. I can’t imagine modern life without knowledge of English and computer technologies.
Our teachers are skillful and helpful. Our form- mistress is energetic and strict. She teaches us Physics. My classmates are cool and sometimes crazy! We often go sightseeing together, attend football matches as we are real football fans and our favourite football team is Shakhtar. I also can’t help mentioning our teacher of English Irina Victorovna. She helps us master English as good as possible. We take part in different competitions and quests. We display our projects at our site englishclub37.at.ua. This year Donetsk was a host city of EURO 2012. We met foreign guests and spoke with them in English. It was great! As you see teachers in our lyceum are great! Welcome to Ukraine! Welcome to lyceum 37!
Чистяк Артур, 9-ФМ класс, Донецкий многорофильный лицей №37 (Учитель Жигло Ирина Викторовна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

лешаДата: Среда, 12.12.2012, 16:58 | Сообщение # 44
Hello! My name is Alesha. I am twelve. I am in the six grade. I like to go to school. My school is a three-storeyed building. It is the biggest school in our district. All classrooms of our school are light and spacious . On the ground floor there are classrooms, workshops and a big gym. I like sport. There are many sports groups in our school. Now I go in for basketball.
Our school library is nice and clean. There are many books and magazines there. On the second floor there is a big light dining-room. There are blue curtains on the windows and beautiful flowers. Here pupils and their teachers have their lunch. In our school there are special classrooms for Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, Geography, English, Russian, Algebra and Geometry. Each room has a teacher's table, pupils desks, a blackboard, tables and pictures, maps and portraits on the walls. There are new computers in the computer room. Teachers in our school are very good. I like my school very much!
Егоренков Алексей
6 класс
МБОУ ДСОШ №3
учитель - Корнилова Наталья Геннадьевна

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

ксюш@1998Дата: Четверг, 13.12.2012, 18:30 | Сообщение # 45
My school
"I would like to express my opinion about my school.My school-is the second home for me and our teachers are like mothers for us.I feel comfortable,safe and sure in my school.Now i want to explain you why i am so proud of my school.First of all only our pupils have such a wonderful opportunity to hear clear English speech from native English speakers.Every two years foreign volunteers come to work with children to our school.Among them were : Lidia Brown , Brain Barnett , Christin Sheifer.Administration of our school organizes trips abroad for the pupils and the teachers of our school.One more touch - in the hall of the school we have got a little world of flora and fauna.There are such animals as : a squirrel , fishes , different kinds of parrots , a cat ,hamsters, turtles, a guinea pig.Children like to take care of them and look after them.
I love my school with all my heart and I want it to be better and more wonderful !"
Тюрина Ксения,9 класс,г.Дзержинск ,Донецкая область,Украина,СОШ №3 (Учитель -Елагина Татьяна Анатольевна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал ксюш@1998 - Пятница, 14.12.2012, 08:38

Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
Страница 3 из 9«1234589»
Поиск: