Главная РегистрацияRSS
Приветствую Вас, Гость
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 2 из 9«123489»
Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
ЯнОКДата: Вторник, 06.11.2012, 17:50 | Сообщение # 16
Награды: 0
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
My school

My name is Jana. I’m 11 years old. I’m in the fifth grade. There is a big gym in our school. Our physical training lessons and different sport competitions are held there. We celebrate holidays in assembly hall. All classrooms of our school are light and spacious. There are physics and chemistry labs where we can make experiments. There are new computers in the computer sciences room. Our pupils often win the city academic competitions. Teachers who work in our school are very good. Each of them teaches well and their lessons are quite interesting.name is Irina. She is a teacher of Russian and During summer holidays I miss my school. I like my school very much.

КТО АВТОР?? ОТЗОВИТЕСЬ!!!

ПРОСЬБА ВСТВАВИТЬ ФОТОГРАФИЮ

Irina_TДата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 19:35 | Сообщение # 17
Где можно найти отправленный сертификат?

HELEN22Дата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 19:49 | Сообщение # 18
Награды: 36
Quote (Irina_T)
Где можно найти отправленный сертификат?

Сертификат ОТПРАВЛЕН 6 НОЯБРЯ НА ВАШ ЭЛЕКТРОННЫЙ АДРЕС, УКАЗАННЫЙ В ПРОФИЛЕ! Проверьте может попало в СПАМ???

С уважением, Елена Владимировна

sishДата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 21:15 | Сообщение # 19
Награды: 2
Елена Владимировна, а ученики должны обязательно регистрироваться на сайте или могут опубликовать свои сообщения через мой акаунт?
С уважением, Светлана

Шмальц Светлана Ивановна

HELEN22Дата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 21:25 | Сообщение # 20
Награды: 36
Quote (sish)
Елена Владимировна, а ученики должны обязательно регистрироваться на сайте или могут опубликовать свои сообщения через мой акаунт?
С уважением, Светлана

ЭТо РАЗДЕЛ ДЛЯ УЧЕНИКОВ. В конференции УЧАСТВУЮТ САМИ УЧАЩИЕСЯ! Поэтому им нужно самим зарегистрироваться и выложить свое выступление.

С уважением, Елена Владимировна

АняДата: Пятница, 16.11.2012, 06:58 | Сообщение # 21
Награды: 1
I study at the Polkovnikovo secondary comprehensive school of S.P.Titov in the 6th form.Our school has name of the teacher and educater S.P.Titov. It was reconstructed last year and now it is more beautiful and cozy.Our school is not big. There are only hundred pupils here. We have school uniform. On the one hand it is good.There is no differences in clohtes among pupils. On the other hand it is not so comfortable.
My favourite subjects are English, Russian, Mathematics,History. They are interesting and cognitive.All the teachers are nice in our school. I like to participate in different competitions and sing.
We make partys and have fun together. There are only 4 pupils in our form: 3 girls and 1 boy. We are friends.
The Governer of Altay Region A.B. Karlin gave our school a stone mosaik from Kolyvan as a present.
Our school visited guests from Mongolia. We are proud of our schooland like to study here.
Работа Белокуровой Анастасии, ученицы 6 класса МКОУ "Полковниковская СОШ им .С .П .Титова", Косихинский район, Алтайский край
Учитель: Зверева Анна Владимировна
Прикрепления: My_School_Belok.odt(14Kb)

Зверева Анна Владимировна

YulikДата: Понедельник, 19.11.2012, 22:31 | Сообщение # 22
I am Yuliya.I am 11.I live in Dyatkovo, Bryansk region.I study at school number 3.It is the biggest school in our town.It has many students.I am in the 5th form.There are 28 students in my class.There are 10 boys and 18 girls.We learn many subjects: Russin, English, Literature,History and so on. My favourite subjects are: English, Russian and Math.There are many clubs in my school.They are:Chess Club, Computer Club, Singing Club, Sport Club. I like sport so I go to the Sport Club. There we run, jump, play volleyball.I would like to be strong and healthy.
I like my school.
Корнилова Юлия
5 класс
МБОУ ДСОШ №3 г. Дятьково Брянская область
учитель: Корнилова Наталья Геннадьевна

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Yulik - Вторник, 20.11.2012, 12:44

ОксанаДата: Вторник, 20.11.2012, 08:04 | Сообщение # 23
My school.
My name is Oxana Turnaeva. I learn in Polkovnikovo secondary comprehensive school of S.P. Titov, in 6th form. My school is not big. It is beautiful and new. I think, our school is one of the best in Altay Region.All pupils have to wear the uniform. I don't think it is comfortable. I take part in different competitions.I like singing english songs. My favourite subjects are Russian, English and Maths. My favourite teacher is the Math teacher- Valentina Leonidovna. She is nice but strickt. I can say, that all our teachers are nice and helpful. I like to go to school. I am a good pupil. I am proud of my school and I am happy to study here.

Оксана Турнаева
6 класс
МКОУ " Полковниковская СОШ им .С .П .Титова"
Косихинский район Алтайский край

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН
Прикрепления: 2956951.odt(10Kb)

VladДата: Вторник, 20.11.2012, 11:03 | Сообщение # 24
Награды: 2
Every boy or girl thinks that his or her school is the best place for learning. So do I. I love my school. I live in Dyatkovo and study at school number 1. The school building is new. It is rather large. There are many rooms, a library with interesting books, a hall and a gym where we have PE lessons. Our teachers are very clever. They are strict but kind and fair. If something is wrong they always help. Every day I have many lessons but I almost never feel tired, because I like learning. Our form mistress is a great teacher! Sometimes I think that she knows everything. We often have very interesting activities: useful and informative. I like taking part in different competitions. It is very interesting for me. I am really proud of my school and my teachers!

Дымников Владислав, г.Дятьково, Брянская обл, МБОУ ДСОШ №1 5-Б класс (учитель английского языка Плавинская Наталья Викторовна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Vlad - Вторник, 20.11.2012, 11:05

VeronikaДата: Вторник, 20.11.2012, 16:47 | Сообщение # 25
My school.
My name is Veronika. I'm in the sixth form. What does school mean for me? School is my second home. I spend a lot of time there.I like my school.Every day I visit it with great pleasure.I go upstairs, because there is our classroom there. I like my class teacher. Her name is Galina Iosifovna.She has been teaching History for 35 years. Her lessons are interesting and enjoyable. I get much knowledge during her lessons. We discuss a lot of problems, speak about people in the past. I adore my Hystory lessons.But it's not the only reason why I like going to school. Here I can learn to draw and sing. I can go in for sport. Our gym is wonderful and we have a lot of opportunities for doing sports. Moreover I can talk to my classmates and I learn to be hardworking. I'm sure my school is the best. I can't live without my school.

Прапорщикова Вероника, г.Барыш, Ульяновская обл, МОУ СОШ №3 имени И. В. Седова МО "Барышский район" Ульяновской области, 6 класс (учитель английского языка Куприянова Наталья Евгеньевна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал Veronika - Вторник, 20.11.2012, 16:50

КатюшкаДата: Суббота, 24.11.2012, 07:54 | Сообщение # 26
My sсhool.
I study at Polkovnikovo secondary comprehensive school S.P.Titov in the 6 th form. It is very beautiful and big. We have uniform. I don't like it. I'd like to wear jeans and sweater. I like English and mathematics. I have only ecxellent marks in this subjects. My favourite teacher is the mathemahic teacher Smetanina Valentina Leonidovna. She is very smart.We have 100 pupils in our school and only 4 in our form.We spend a lot of time together and we are friends. At school we participate in different competitions and play in theatre. I like my school.I t is modern! We have a very beautiful canteen and we always get very tasty food here.We have interactive boards in all classrooms.Our teachers are very nice! I think my school is the best in the world!
Буханова Екатерина
6 класс МКОУ "Полковниковская СОШ им .С .П .Титова"
Косихинский район Алтайский край

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

VeronikaДата: Воскресенье, 25.11.2012, 22:11 | Сообщение # 27
Почему то не получается поменять фотографию.. подскажите пожалуйста. может что не так делаю?
извиняюсь...уже сама поняла свою ошибку...

Сообщение отредактировал Veronika - Воскресенье, 25.11.2012, 22:17

EMLДата: Четверг, 29.11.2012, 13:24 | Сообщение # 28
My school is the best.
I am studying at school number 33. My school is a new and modern, because it has built recently in 2007. It’s very comfortable, clean and everybody likes it very much. To my mind, school is really the second home for everyone. You attend the school 11 years. It’s very long. My school has 3 floors. Our classrooms are very spacious, clean and high with large windows. We study such subjects as English, Geography, Biology and Math in specialized rooms.
There is computer class on the third floor where we study ET. It’s my second favorite subject after English. Meeting the dear guests, concerts and all the celebrations are held in our assembly hall which is situated on the first floor. On the second floor we have library where all pupils and teachers can read what they want, take books for a time.
My favorite school lessons are English, ET and Geography. I am pretty good at these subjects. I’d like to say some words about my favorite teacher. She teaches English. We are very glad to have wonderful teacher like she. She is highly qualified, competent in everything what she teaches us, very tactful. And I must our teacher is very patient correcting our mistakes in pronunciation, spelling and reading. It’s surprisingly. Sometimes she is very angry when our behavior is rather bad but she loves children and it’s very important in teacher’s work.
I am very grateful to my wonderful school and all teachers. I’ll never forget my school, my teachers and my classmates. It’s the happiest period in my life. My friends, my love, my joys and disappointments are all connected with my school life.

Thanks for watching!

АВТОРСТВО НЕ УКАЗАНО! НЕКОМУ ОТПРАВИТЬ СЕРТИФИКАТ!

mikaДата: Воскресенье, 02.12.2012, 13:02 | Сообщение # 29
My school
Hello. My name is Marina. I am in class. My school is not very big. It has three floors.It is very modern.I like my school very much. It is very important for me. My teachers help me to study. We have four or 5 lessons every day. We study Russian, Maths, Literature, English,PE. My favourite subject is English. I like to learn English songs for children and learn English poems by heart . Our English teacher is very kind. We go to different clubs after lessons. I have got many friends at school. We often have fun. My school is very good!

Кутурмина Марина, 3 класс, БОУ "Вохтожская средняя общеобразовательная школа №2" (учитель Воротина Л.А.)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Сообщение отредактировал mika - Воскресенье, 02.12.2012, 13:04

неизвестныйДата: Понедельник, 03.12.2012, 12:06 | Сообщение # 30
I am Yusif.I live in Norilsk.It is a small industrial town in the north of Russia. I study at school number 17 in class 6"a".Ilove my school.It has four storeys.We have 57 rooms at school.This school is very good.The best lessons for me are English, Mathematics and Russian language.My class has its own classroom .It is beautiful.We decorate our classrom with a New Year tree and New Year lights for New Year.We like to organize different events, such as - Teacher's Day, Sport's Day and so on. I have got a lot of friends at school. After lessons we usually go to the school gym and play sports together or take part in sport competions. smile I really like to go to school.

Гурбанов Юсиф. г.Норильск, МБОУ СОШ №17, 6"а" класс. (учитель - Альянова Юлия Васильевна)

ПРОСЬБА ДОБАВИТЬ ФОТОГРАФИЮ В ПРОФИЛЬ

Гурбанов Юсиф Тофигович

Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
Страница 2 из 9«123489»
Поиск: