Главная РегистрацияRSS
Приветствую Вас, Гость
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 912389»
Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
HELEN22Дата: Воскресенье, 26.08.2012, 18:45 | Сообщение # 1
Награды: 36
Статус: Offline
Dear friends!
Creative workshop teachers “English is my life” announces All-Conference for the students “DO YOU LIKE YOUR SCHOOL?”
Here you can write and express your opinion about the school, about your relationship, to talk about the pros and cons, about your favourite subjects and teachers.
All participants will receive a certificate for the best stories about their school.
To participate in the conference should send a short message to the forum on the topic, surname, name, school, grade participant (in brackets indicate the name of your teacher)
The conference is open from September 1 to January 1.
WELCOME!!

С уважением, Елена Владимировна

SunДата: Четверг, 30.08.2012, 14:08 | Сообщение # 2
Награды: 2
Замечания: 0%
какое по объему должно быть сообщение?

Олеся Олеговна

HELEN22Дата: Четверг, 30.08.2012, 15:18 | Сообщение # 3
Данный форум обозначен в форме Конференции! Рамок по объёму нет, но...Сообщение не должно быть в виде письменного сочинения на 250 слов. Это должно быть высказывание своего мнения- лаконичным, четким и законченным, но не очень длинным, чтобы было интересно читать.

lucyДата: Суббота, 08.09.2012, 10:20 | Сообщение # 4
Награды: 1
Могут ли принять участие в конференции учащиеся из Украины?

Позднякова Людмила Вильевна

HELEN22Дата: Суббота, 08.09.2012, 14:03 | Сообщение # 5
Quote (lucy)
Могут ли принять участие в конференции учащиеся из Украины?

МЫ РАДЫ ВСЕМ!!!

ВикаДата: Пятница, 28.09.2012, 21:04 | Сообщение # 6
Награды: 0
My school is a thing, which is not so easy to describe. So, for me it is a place, where I learned a lot of important things… and it’s not only about subjects.
First of all, word «school» means lessons and homework. We all know about it. But in lyceum 33 it is not so boring. After 7th form students can choose one way of specialized education. My form is historical and philological and I love it. Me and my classmates study more deeply things, which we really need to. That is so cool! I like almost all subjects, but my favorite are literature, English language and history.
Almost all teachers are nice and kind… and they are all, without exception, pretty intelligent. These people can forgive our mistakes and tell, how to do something right way. I’m grateful to them so much!
In our lyceum there are a lot of interesting types of afterschool activities. For example, we can go in for sports at the end of the lessons. That is great decision for pupils, who really enjoy doing exercises.
We also have some specialized courses for students, who want to learn more.
Our friendly class often travels. We visited a lot of cities such as Moscow, St Petersburg and others. And we spend a lot of time in the nature.
Then I’m thinking about lyceum, can imagine smiley faces of my classmates. Yes, in our school friendship means a lot. We always ready to help, when of our classmates in trouble.
Sometimes, I feel tired at the end of lessons. Actually, it’s normal deal in high school, where everyone all the time thinks about exams.
But that don’t make sense, because I want to show you only bright optimistic emotions.
So, I like my school. It is almost my second home.

Петровская Виктория. Г. Иваново, лицей № 33. 10 "В" класс.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

СвЕтИк=)Дата: Суббота, 20.10.2012, 15:10 | Сообщение # 7
Награды: 3
My School
My school is a three-storeyed building. It is quite big. Behind it –there is a canteen. It is always crowed and noisy, but it is clean. Here the pupils and their teachers have lunch.
On the ground floor there is a cloak-room, a head-mistress office and a doctor’s room. Here
we read our timetable. There is a nice assemble hall on the ground floor. Different meetings, concerts, festivals are held there.
On the first floor there is a library. It is nice and clean. Two librarians help pupils to find books they need. There are many bookcases and bookshelves with a lot of books there.
There is a large gym on the first floor. Our physical training lessons are held there. Pupils like to go there even after the lessons, because it has sport equipment. Our school has a lot of classrooms. They are light and spacious. There are a lot of flower pots on the window sills.
Our classroom is on the second floor. Its windows face the school-yard. Our form-mistress is a teacher of History. We respect her very much, she is a kind and experienced teacher. We study events in the past, discuss them. I’m fond of her subject. My second favourite subject is English. I like to read, translate, learn poems by heart and of course speak English. My teacher explains the material very well. She is creative and intelligent. At the lessons we like to act out, play dominoes,solve puzzles and crosswords. I take part in different competitions in English. I'm very active at the lesson. At home I work at my pronunciation. I’d like to speak English fluently.
When I think about my school I don't remember its walls and desks; it is my teachers and classmates who will be always with me. I like my school and I am so thankful to our teachers for what they do for us.
Курбатова София,МБОУ: "Баевская СОШ",село Баево, Алтайский край, 5 класс(куратор Сьянова Светлана Валерьевна)
Прикрепления: My_school.docx(572Kb)

Сьянова Светлана Валерьевна

NikitaSmolinДата: Воскресенье, 21.10.2012, 16:48 | Сообщение # 8
DO YOU LIKE YOUR SCHOOL?
I study at school 33 in Ivanovo. I suppose it is one of the best schools in Russia. 33 Lyceum is the only educational institution in our city, where specialized education starts from the 8th form and is divided into 4 profiles: Physics and Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry, History and Philology, and technological. I go to school almost every day and I am really happy. My favourite subjects are English, Social Sciense and History. By the way relationships in our class are very friendly. In general I like my school.

Смолин Никита, г. Иваново, лицей №33, 10 "А" класс.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Irina_TДата: Среда, 24.10.2012, 19:17 | Сообщение # 9
Do I like school? Yes, of course. There are so many interesting things at school! But most of all I enjoy taking part in different kinds of competitions.
I think everybody should take his chance even if it’s a chance in a million.
Usually I take part in school Olympiads in Maths and Russian. I am good at the subjects. The English language is difficult enough for me.
Sometimes I am lucky, and sometimes I am not; but I always try my chance. Competitions give me wonderful opportunities to improve my knowledge and skills. Besides, I don’t miss my chance to win and get a prize.
That’s why I`ve made my mind to participate in the conference.

Танцура Ирина, г. Саратов, Гимназия №87, 7 "Д" класс.

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

СвЕтИк=)Дата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 12:48 | Сообщение # 10
Награды: 3
My school
My school is two-storey building. It is small but nice. On the ground floor there is a cloak –room ,a gym ,a canteen. My classroom is on the first floor. There we have Nature Study. My classmates and I water flowers, wash the blackboard and the floor, dust the desks. The teacher’s staff and a head-mistress office are on the first floor.
My favourite subject is History. We have it twice a week.
I want to tell you about my favourite teacher. Her name is Ekaterina Sergeevna. She teachers us History. We work hard, read an interesting textbook, study events in the past, answer the teacher ‘ s questions. She is good, kind and nice. I like History. I’m good at it. I have good marks at History. My teacher is pleased with me. By the way on the Teacher’s Day I congratulated her. I wished her health, luck, happiness.
In our school all the teachers are good. I like my Biology teacher. Her name is Larisa Leonidovna. I take part in different competitions in Biology, look for the information in the Internet and prepare for her subject very well.
English is my favourite subject too. I like to speak, read, write and translate. I would like to speak it fluently, have good pronunciation, because I like to travel. I dream to visit an English –speaking country. I understand that I must work hard. May my dream come true!
Шевлякова Екатерина, 5 класс,село Плотава, Баевский район(учитель английского языка Сьянова Светлана Валерьевна

Сьянова Светлана Валерьевна

justforfunДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 20:16 | Сообщение # 11
Basic English.
That's not a secret that the English language is the most widely spread and popular in the world. There's no place on the Earth where you couldn't find some English words if you had wished. So the appearance of the "Basic English" was an obvious straightforward thing as not everyone is able to learn the primordial language. Why do I speak on this? The fact is that I've been studing at school for 10 years and since the second grade I've been learning English. But school gives you only a basic level knowledge.
The first thing you notice about this kind of English is that it's really basic. Simple words, easy constructions. It's not difficult to use it at all. One thing I really like about this version is that it's what you need if you want to study another language, which'll be usefull for you, in short time. Basic English is suitable for businessmen and tourists.
The problem is that it doesn't allow you to speak freely and well. You'll be able to understand common simple topics but it's not enough for serious conversations, programmes, books. It doesn't give an opportunity to state thoughts and feelings brimfull and gracefully.
Summing up I'd like to say that it's up to you to decide what kind of English to study, basic or full. It depends on your plans and objectives. As for me I made my mind to study the full language and I try to do all my best.

ПРОСЬБА ВСТАВИТЬ ФОТО В ПРОФИЛЬ

YuliaДата: Вторник, 30.10.2012, 12:38 | Сообщение # 12
My school.
School is a traditional place for education. My school is state, comprehensive and compulsory. Of course, the main role of school is giving knowledge. Our teachers explain the material very well. They got higher education. They are creative and intelligent people. Our teachers are fond of their subjects. They love their job. We love them and they love us, too. I understand my teachers at the lessons. They give very useful information for us. They prepare us to adult life. Teachers help to understand this difficult and heavy life. For example, my form master tells a lot of stories and facts about life.
I am interested in all the subjects. One of my favorite subjects is English. I like to visit English lessons. They are very informative and interesting. I like to learn about culture and history of England. You know, I work hard and prepare for every lesson carefully. I’d like to speak English fluently.
School plays very important role in our life. In my opinion school is not only a place for education; it is a place where we communicate with friends and teachers. We share our interests and impressions. We think about life and future. We learn to state our point of view. I think our world’s outlook is formed at school. Thanks to it we become more sociable. At school we can enjoy different activities and demonstrate our talents. We take part in different competitions, concerts and school parties. We also have a lot of traditions. For example, traditional holidays are New Year, Mother′s Day, the Festival of dances, “The Leader” competition, and others.
I’d like to say some words about the building of my school: it was opened for pupils in 1964. Our school is light and big. There is a sport hall, hall for concerts, gym, library, museum in my school. Our classrooms are equipped by modern computers. We use them at the lessons. Our school is cozy, beautiful and comfortable. Our school becomes better and more comfortable every year. If you look in front you can see flower beds, which are very beautiful in summer. Behind the school there is kitchen garden with vegetables, a sport ground, where we have Physically Education lessons and a school canteen. Near the school you can see a birch wood. According to our tradition the pupils who leave school plant the trees. Our school is famous by the pupils. Some pupils who had finished our school became well-known people. I am proud of my school. In my opinion it is the cradle of the person’s formation.
Печатнова Юлия, 9 класс, село Баево, Баевский район, Алтайский край, Баевская СОШ (учитель английского языка Съянова Светлана Валерьевна)

СЕРТИФИКАТ ОТПРАВЛЕН

Yulia_EvstigneevaДата: Вторник, 06.11.2012, 00:34 | Сообщение # 13
Награды: 1

Сообщение отредактировал Yulia_Evstigneeva - Вторник, 06.11.2012, 21:41

SunДата: Вторник, 06.11.2012, 15:03 | Сообщение # 14
Награды: 2
Елена Владимировна, а что конференция уже закончилась? Сначала же был срок до 1 ноября, а потом продлили до 1 января!

Олеся Олеговна

HELEN22Дата: Вторник, 06.11.2012, 17:50 | Сообщение # 15
Quote (Sun)
Елена Владимировна, а что конференция уже закончилась? Сначала же был срок до 1 ноября, а потом продлили до 1 января!

Нет . Конференция еще открыта до 1 января как и заявлено. Просто мы подводим промежуточные итоги каждые 2 месяца и выписываем сертификаты уже выступившим учащимся. Следующий итог будет подводиться в конце декабря и сертификаты выписываться только на зимних каникулах в январе.

Форум » STUDENTS' CLUB » 1-я Всероссийская конференция "Do you like your school?" » WELCOME TO CONFERENCE for the students
Страница 1 из 912389»
Поиск: